Monday, December 5, 2011

been awhile





been awhile....So it's about time I post something.

Christi and I did a little bit of the Black Canyon Trail on the Sunday after Thanksgiving
what a wonderful day to be on the bike. We started from Bumblebee Rd. off I-17
and road north to the Hidden Treasure Trail-head and were surprised to see a flowing spring
and pond under the shade of Cottonwood trees. so we took a brake and had little snack before heading back. on the way back I had a bit a cramping in my right Quad, man that hurt! had to walk the last hill.when we reached the last bit of single-track I got my legs back and felt fine...got back to the car just before the sun dipped behind the Bradshaw's....truly a wonderful day
(thanks for making me ride Baby)

the ride was 23 sweet miles,
Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment